Sunday 20 June 2010

Self Justification.

Now I've never really been overly concerned with my size. There was a point in my late teens where I got a bit obsessive, but mostly I think this was because I was a bit chubby and lost an inch or so to the flab. Just like most guys (I hope) I've been curious about where I land in the pecking order (excuse the pun) and for the most part I decided I was mister average. My best evidence for this was the fact condoms fit me just fine, nice and snug. Therefore I was somewhere in the middle of the bell curve. I really wanted to write bell-end curve there. Please don't hate me.


But I mean we all get this way at some point about some thing, right? With women its breast enlargement and/or reduction, vaginoplasty, for both genders all kinds of surgeries to achieve a desirable body. I'm not even remotely prepared or financially endowed (I'll stop the puns now, promise) to go under the knife. More to the point I can and do have a good time in bed, so it's not for practical reasons, just for bragging rights. I also understand that you don't need to be swingin' past your knees to please a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment