Sunday 20 June 2010

A journey of a thousand miles has to start with a single step.

You're probably reading this for the same reason I'm writing it; you're curious about penis enlargement. There's quite a bit the Internet in relation to this; snake oil, placebo pills and over priced contraptions that look like gothic torture equipment to highlight a few.
Before we start, a little about myself. I'm male (obviously) in their mid to late twenties and I live in the United Kingdom. I'm about six foot three and have a BMI of 22.9.

Wait a second, I've not even told you why I'm doing this blog. Okay, okay. It all started relatively recently when on a drunken camping trip, I had discussion with my significant other about previous partners and what they're like. This is the kind of conversation you can only have when on drink and/or drugs, because any sane and sober person would realise no good can come from it. This is how it went;

Me: "So like, what's the biggest dick you've had?"
Her: "Oh it was (insert name here)."
Me: "So like, bigger than me?"
Her: "Uhm, yeah..." (I presume she didn't mean me as a whole person)
Me: "Bigger than that toy?"
Her: (Nods slowly, with expression to suggest *much* bigger)
Me: "Fucking hell..."

For the record the toy is 16cm (6.0in) long and about 14cm (5.5in) around. It's kinda thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment