Friday 25 June 2010

Day 6

Supplements:
  • Vitamin C tablet, 1000mg.
  • Mineral tablet

Exercises:
  • 3 x 20 second stretches
  • 400 Jelqs**
  • 3 x 10 shakes*
*exactly as it sounds, grab it at the base and shake down, like you were trying to get some water off it, don't go mental with it. Each shake is one rep.
** I threw in a bit of a stretch every hundred jelqs or so.


Observations:

As you can see, I've got into a bit of a routine. I plan to move up in repetitions each week with a view to getting to around 1000. I'll never convince anyone that this is a chore, because I'm essentially playing with myself, but I can't really afford to spend too long on this.

Nothing bad has happened thus far, a mild ache and that's about it. General flaccid size seems larger as mentioned before, won't measure the other stuff until 30 days has been hit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment