Saturday 26 June 2010

Day 7

Supplements:
  • Vitamin C tablet, 1000mg.
  • Mineral tablet

Exercises:
  • 3 x 20 second stretches
  • 200 Jelqs**
  • 3 x 20 second stretches
  • 200 Jelqs**

** I threw in a bit of a stretch every hundred jelqs or so.


Observations:

I'll be honest with you, it all seems to be moving at a snails pace, but then what was I expecting? I've generally only had positive experiences so far and perhaps some growth there too. I was considering updating this blog weekly, but I'm a bit worried that if I don't have this self set target I may end up just losing interest.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I've found a rather large sub-culture on the Internet about this very subject and technique, along with a whole bunch of other techniques to boot. People seem quite friendly. There seems to be two (make that three) groups of people. Those with lower than average size who wish to get a little confidence and those who're already either pretty big, or average and want to be able to fuck a battleship.  Fair play to both of 'em, I guess.  I do wonder what exactly is going on when someone writes a thread asking, "Is six inches in girth thick?"

I mean, if you're packing a coke can between your legs and you're searching for PE routines as well as validation from peers, perhaps the whole thing is one big (yes, yes, or little) farce.

Oh, as for the third group, women. I suppose they like having a natter about cocks, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment