Tuesday 22 June 2010

Day 3

Supplements:
  • Vitamin C tablet, 1000mg.
  • Mineral tablet

Exercises:
  • 3 x 20 second stretches
  • 250 Jelqs**
  • 3 x 10 shakes*
  • 250 Jelqs


*exactly as it sounds, grab it at the base and shake down, like you were trying to get some water off it, don't go mental with it. Each shake is one rep.
** I threw in a bit of a stretch every fifty jelqs or so.


Observations of a sort:

I'm starting to wonder if a daily update to this blog is entirely necessary. I'm also starting to feel a little bit self conscious about the whole thing. For instance, was it necessary to post actual sizes up, instead of just putting in gains? At the time I thought so, simply because I've read this technique is of greater benefit for people with below average sizes. That means I could've just put in I was aver----nevermind, what's done is done.

Another problem I've come across is promoting the blog. I understand that not much is going on here at the moment and perhaps my findings (if any) will be more popular in the future, when there are actually some findings to quote. Also, I desperately don't want to look like a con, or product site. I'm not promoting anything (except perhaps the fitness book, integral to the story) and although I wouldn't say no to money, the purpose of this is not financial. If it was, I'd be starving and homeless. Even if I discover this is the holy grail, it's going to be difficult to get people to take me seriously over the cacophony of other sites that will offer you everything you ever wanted, for a small one-time fee.

So how do I rise above all the trash that's out there? I hope there's no need to rise above it, because I'm not in competition with them.  That having been said, if I didn't care if people were interested in my experiment, I would've just kept a personal log on notepad or something.

There's more, of course. I mentioned in passing that I'd be doing this blog to the SO, but I dressed it up as a bit of self improvement in terms of sexual stamina. That's not an outright lie, but a lie of omission. I worry that she'd interpret the whole thing as a lack of confidence and we all know that isn't sexy. 


Oh and...


As an addition, in reference to my first post saying I was an idiot, here's a website on safety tips. Don't buy into the rest of the stuff (unless you want to) I don't endorse it, but it seems like sound advice. Check out this place.




No comments:

Post a Comment