Monday 2 August 2010

Back on track.

So I've started again with the JP-90 routine mentioned in the previous post. I doubt very much that my previous work has been wasted time, because I've almost certainly got some benefits out of it, just perhaps not as much as if I can been working with a better technique.  This is a great sign because generally, you're not expected to get noticeable gains for several months.

My only explanation for this is the massaging, exercising, stretching has given me a generally greater blood flow and as such better penile health. The result is better quality erections and, more fulfilment of my potential.

What I will say is that, using the new technique, it feels a lot more dangerous. At one point yesterday I felt a twinge, like I'd strained some internal structure a bit too much. The pain went away immediately an ache lasted for a few hours and other than that sign, I've had no discomfort, no problem getting wood and no discolouration.  I have decided to take a day or two off the routine though, to give whatever bit I may have damaged the opportunity to heal.

Don't forget, lay into the Vitamin C if you find yourself in a similar position, it's crucial for the healing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment